Friday 20 June 2014

Rose mani with tutorial

Hey ya guys
Today I wanna Thank all the people who are giving me awesome suggestions for themes I should try and stuff I can do to improve my blog. I love you all and trust me I consider each suggestion seriously and try to work on it as soon as possible.
My first tutorial post is also based on a close friend's suggestion.


I didn't really mean to make a tutorial of this one but still I just took pictures as I went and so this is just a pictorial of sorts. I promise to make a detailed one next time.

Step 1. I painted the thumb and ring finger in Maxfactor white and the others in Lakmé Color crush 39

Step 2. I made abstract blobs on the thumb and ring finger using the back of a painting brush from OPI Panda-Monium Pink

Step 3. I sharpened a 0 number. painting brush to do the detailing because I felt it was more flexible than the nail art brushes I had.

Step 4. I made the rose like details which are just curved lines beginning from the centre of the blob and going outwards.

Step 5. I made the leaves using Revlon Super Nature

Step 6. I made the highlights on the Rose using the Maxfactor white and on the leaves using OPI Amazon...Amazoff

Step 7. Sealed it all with a Lakmé 9 to 5 top coat.

Hope all that was useful. Let me know if there's any room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment