Sunday 15 June 2014

Fifa themed mani inspired by J Lo

Hey ya
So last week my another cousin requested a FIFA themed mani (wow guys I really really appreciate your feedback and tips) and so I brainstormed but didn't feel like doing the usual football or flags or anything cos the MANIVERSE at the moment is filed with such manis and really good ones belive me and hence I felt I should do something different and yet FIFA and hence this......


A mani inspired by J Lo's attire in the song Ola Ola which is the official FIFA World Cup song.


I completely free handed the design using my 0 number paint brush. The half moon I created by cutting the tape in a half moon shape and then using it as template. The rhinestones are by Konad which I had bought long back from Flipkart.


More suggestions are always welcome let me know if I did justice to the theme or not.
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment