Tuesday 4 March 2014

Red and black mani with rhinstones

Hey guys
I had to chop off my nails some time back so all the previous posts are coming from my inventory, hope my nails grow sooner and I'm able to do a couple of designs because then I have my exams lined up as well.


Never mind because for now we have a mani to feast our eyes on...:) this mani was for my new year trip to a hill station with my awesome bunch of friends. I just added the glitter that I bought from a beauty store using top coat as glue and followed it with a top coat from Lakmé 9 to 5 range.
The glitter looks more orange in the picture but it was a deep red in reality.
Colours used
Red- Lakmé true wear siren red
Black- Lakmé fast and fabulous night desire

Have a nice day and thanks a ton for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment