Tuesday 18 February 2014

Red and gold with stamping

Hi guys!!
This is a special post because the occasion that these nails were done for is really special..... It's my cousin's wedding and hence to go with my royal blue and red dress I went with red nails with golden accent. It is also special because it is my first attempt at stamping and so excuse me for the not so perfect nails.


The original plan was to have reverse combination on the accent nail but somehow it didn't work out and layer after layer of covering up the flawed stamping led to the weird texture and the last minute flower accents, but somehow it partly satisfies my desire to have a textured Polish, so it works for me;)

Polishes used
Red- 505 Cherry by maybelline express finish
Gold- 01 gold shimmer by lakme fast and fabulous
Stamping plate- Konad m57 I bought this along with a stamper and scraper from flipkart
Flowers- I got these from a beauty products wholesaler in Jaipur



No comments:

Post a Comment