Wednesday 16 July 2014

Swatch and review of OPI Panda-monium Pink with barbie inspired floral mani

Hello lovlies,
Hope you doing great. Today I have a swatch of the lovely OPI Panda-monium Pink. This polish I swear looks like a dream. You can see for yourself below, it is two coats without top coat in natural sunlight.


As you can see its a lovely baby pink and as smooth as butter. It gave me an almost even coverage in two coats but I can see a few steaks,  guess they would be fine in three thin coats or two thick coats. For a lovely collage you can check out my Instagram. Overall I'd recommend this color for every pink lover and those who like muted shades. 

Now for the nail art that I did on this. 

I freehanded the design using my little art brush and layered the flowers a bit. I guess I achieved what I was looking for. This reminds me of the prints on most barbie products and hence the name. I topped off the design with China Glaze fairy dust to add that extra pizzas to it. 😍💅

No comments:

Post a Comment